Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sewing Project Journal - Free

For some time now I've been thinking that I should be doing a better job of record keeping when it comes to my sewing projects.  I blog about almost all of them, but what about the details that don't get shared?

I went in search of Sewing Journals online, and there are several really nice ones.  For instance, here at Escapades in Sewing, or here at Sew Mama Sew.  Like anything else, we all like to personalize or tweak, so I made my own to suit my own style.  I'm sharing, but I fully realize this may not work for you.  Maybe one of the others works better, or maybe you want to make your own, too!

Here's an example of how mine looks when completed for a project, using my last project, the Alice Tank Top.



If you'd like a blank copy for use with your projects, the PDF can be obtained here!  Happy sewing, and happy documenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment