Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Sunday, August 3, 2014

Isn't That Pinteresting? - 8: Upcycled Skirt/Tunic

I just love upcycled clothes.  I think that's pretty obvious.  I troll Pinterest and other internet sources looking for great upcycles that I can do at home.  This one really caught my eye:


I like the colors, the length, the loose fit which is treating me so nicely this summer.  I'd love to give you the source, but when I clicked the link, I get a 404 error (link not found).  From what I could gather, this is a skirt melded with an old T, somewhat like the dress I made recently, but even cuter!  More Pinspiration!  I plan to try a copy of this one soon.  What have you been working on this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment