Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Monday, March 17, 2014

Isn't that Pinteresting? - 5

As you've probably noticed by now, I pin a lot of vintage patterns to my Sew Inspired board.  Today's pin comes from the Etsy shop of CloesCloset - a very nifty shop filled with lovely patterns.



This one caught my eye for a number of reasons.  First, it just screams "mod" sixties!  While I think the maxi is probably a little much for today, I think a longer version of the mini would be great.  Also, the pattern would look nice on the body I have now (see my previous Pinteresting post here) as opposed to some fantasy version thereof.  Third, I know just the fabric I'd like to use for this! 

I'd love to see what you're pinning - post a link to your boards in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment