Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mini Projects


 Today I only had time for a couple of quick mini projects.  When I bought the burlap for my laundry room curtains, I also bought a roll of burlap ribbon.  Today I made the first of many burlap flowers to use as accents on the laundry room curtains.  I have made fabric flowers before, but I love the way the burlap lends itself to the imperfection of my flower folding, and comes out just right!


I had a little time left over and wanted to do something a little different, so I made this pair of earrings.  Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment