Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Drumroll...


Sorry for the delay in getting this posted... I'm struggling lately with getting pictyures off my SD card onto my computer.  I think I need a new card because half the time, my computer does not want to recognize the card and the data on it.

The randomly selected winner of my very first ever giveaway is:


blurrily...Sue!  Sue has a terrific blog of her own called Sewin' Steady and she has been a huge supporter of this blog.  A sincere thanks to those of you who enetered by leaving me some feedback.  I will take all of your advice seriously as I sally further into the blog world.

2 comments: