Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Friday, June 1, 2012

Ready for my Close-up

I feel a little like a celebrity today. Denise from Blue Gardenia invited me to participate in her Sew How interview series.  It was a lot of fun answering her questions about how I got started sewing, and what I sew now. 

I'd love it if you'd pop by Denise's blog and read the interview. Let me know what you think. And be sure to check out her droolworthy e shop full of vintage patterns and jewelry!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a real labor of love. I wanted it to be awesome so that both my mom and my daughter would love it!

      Delete