Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Monday, February 27, 2012

Ouch

Hi everyone.  Had a somewhat wasted weekend due to a sprained ankle.  I fell down the basement stairs trying to carry down an overly full laundry basket and rolled my left ankle.  RICE is nice! It could be a lot worse, so I'm resting, catching up on Downton, and working on future stuff for this blog.  I can't really sew for a few days... it hurts to leave my foot dependent for too long, and the sewing room is upstairs.

When I'm feeling a little down Handmade Ryan Gosling always makes me laugh, so here's one for you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment